The company launched its transportation service in 2002. Experience and foresight enable us to anticipate, assess, and effectively respond to the needs of the market and our customers, from a single box to a 24-tonne trailer delivery.
The company offers the full range of transportation services:
- collection of goods from the client's warehouses and terminals;
- transportation and delivery of goods to the client's recipients;
- collection of containers (pallets and plastic boxes) from the client's recipient;
- service accounting and administration, systematic feedback on services completed.
- up to 30 million kilograms of frozen produce;
- up to 8 million kilograms of chilled produce;
- up to 1 million kilograms of fish on ice.
- over 100 destination routes;
- over 1 000 invoices;
- over 2 000 pallets.
NNL is the guarantee of competitiveness
The company transports frozen products to 2 of the 4 largest retail chains in Lithuania. NNL specialises in temperature-controlled shipment and food transportation and can offer its clients:
- a competitive price for temperature-controlled shipments;
- flexible delivery schedules;
- transportation of chilled fish on ice (apart from other goods*) to any retail chain in the country;
- partial freight from any Lithuanian region carried out by the company's returning transport vehicles;
- other freight under individual client orders.
*NNL is the only independent logistics provider in Lithuania that offers transportation of chilled fish on ice because due to odour concerns fish cannot be consolidated with other foods.
NNL is the guarantee of quality services
The following factors allow the company to guarantee the quality of its services:
- a team of professionals – the people in charge of the service are experienced and certificated specialists;
- delivery control – all vehicles are equipped with a specially-designed monitoring system ATLAS that is directly connected to the route management centre. The system enables real time control of cargo deliveries;
- unique IT solutions:
- transport route planning solution is used to ensure route optimisation;
- Google Maps;
- on-line delivery lead time calculation and automatic notification system;
- all the programs used are improved on a constant basis to be in step with the client needs and global IT innovations.
- own fleet of vehicles:
- the company quickly and flexibly adjusts to client needs, volumes, and seasonal factors;
- a variety of refrigerator trucks are available that can accommodate from 6 to 35 pallets with the maximum pallet height of 2.2–2.4 metres;
- transportation of pallet cargo or products in Roll containers.